MONTANA FOOD HANDLERS
Specializing in Food Handler Training for MONTANA. An eFoodhandlers Card, Certificate or Picture ID badge should be on the menu of every food worker in MONTANA. Protect the restaurant industry. Protect your employer. Protect your job. Understanding the vital concepts of personal hygiene, temperature control and cross-contamination. Food safety is every food worker's responsibility.
Today's Food Safety Question
Cities of Recent MONTANA
FREE with Registration
- Easy to Understand Course
- Video, Text & Flash-based course options
- Free optional practice testing
- Free Food Handler Re-Testing
- Laminated cards, badges and manuals for purchase
For Only $10
- FDA-based Food Safety Course
- Immediate print for cards, badges & certificates
- No Extra fee to RePrint cards
- Online verification for employers
- No questions asked refunds
eFoodHandlers is committed to assisting those who donate their time and resources on behalf of others. Any MONTANA charitable organization can access eFoodHandlers training and testing FREE of charge.
eFoodHandlers makes it easy for businesses in MONTANA to manage food worker training. Manage employee transcripts, determine status of training needs, or set a payment account with quantity discounts.
For Government Agencies
eFoodHandlers works cooperatively with Government Agencies to provide food safety on behalf of local MONTANA jurisdictions. This includes custom websites, referral programs and pay-for-click advertising.